Thursday, April 2, 2009

Simon and Garfunkel Live Down Under

All you Aussie and NZ Simon and Garfunkel fans the legendary duo are coming for 8 concerts here in the land of Vegemite and the land of sheep. They have not been down under since 1983ish so it will be nice to see them at home and probably for the last time as I doubt they will be doing another world tour after this.

It starts in Auckland on June 13th 2009 and most importantly two shows at Melbourne's Rod Laver Arena June 25 & 26 2009. It should be amazing and hopefully they play loads of classics. I am very, very tempted to go to this and I know my parents would be very interested...decisions. Well, tix go on sale on April 17th and hopefully they will be recession proof like U2 but I doubt it since the band don't tour that often.

No comments: