Wednesday, July 29, 2009

2009 Album Releases: ECHO AND THE BUNNYMEN - THE FOUNTAIN

I sometimes wonder what I did without the Google news search function. I love just putting a random band in and seeing what recent news relating to the band come up or whose now talking about them. This is what happened when I was on my way to work one particular day and as I usually do I was listening to my Ipod on shuffle and was very happy to have Echo & the Bunnymen come through my headphones. I was so happy infact that I went on to listen to most of the album on the way back home. Anyways, I was so excited about my rediscovery of Echo I went and Google News searched them and lo and behold they are releasing a new album this year!!!!

'The Fountain' will be released on October 12th and the first single 'Think I Need It Too' will be released on September 28th. There is to be a collaboration with Chris Martin but aside from that it looks to be a cracker as their previous two albums were not as successful as they could of been or probably deserved to be. Unfortunately I don't have an album cover or a full tracklisting. But I do have a few confirmed tracks and four of them are available to listen to on their website so check it out here!!! Please remember the tracklisting is in no particular order. ENJOY!
  1. Think I Need It Too
  2. The Idolness of Gods
  3. Forgotten Fields
  4. Proxy
  5. Shroud of Turin
  6. Life Of a Thousand Crimes
  7. The Fountain
  8. Do You Know Who I am
  9. Drivetime
I'll post more details when I get them. Catch ya later...

1 comment:

- said...

First I want to congratulate you for this amazing blog!
We Are Pleased To Announce The Launch Of Movies Gallery 09, Mobile Movies in 3gp format, Reality show, Upcoming Movies 09 Trailer, About Dubai,Real Estate, Tips Of Career And Many More.
To start just go to http://taxsoftwaretips.blogspot.com/

We hope you like it. Please send us any feedback on the movies and help us improve the sites further