Sunday, July 5, 2009

2009 Album Releases: MUSE - THE RESISTANCE

One of my favourite bands Muse release their fifth studio album, The Resistance on September 14th. I've heard things is gonna be mega with a huge sound that is part electronica and part symphony!!! I can't wait as I've adored their past work and they are one of the most innovative bands ever. Also, see them on tour if you can as they are AMAZING live and they will be touring this year with U2 in September and on their own. I have a feeling this could be it and knock off Yeah Yeah Yeahs It's Blitz! as my album of 2009!

Tracklisting below and I will post the album cover as soon as I get it.
  1. Uprising
  2. Resistance
  3. Undisclosed Desires
  4. United States of Eurasia (+Collateral Damage)
  5. Guiding Light
  6. Unnatural Selection
  7. MK Ultra
  8. I Belong to You (+Mon coeur s'ouvre à ta voix)
  9. Exogenesis: Symphony Part I (Overture)
  10. Exogenesis: Symphony Part II (Cross Pollination)
  11. Exogenesis: Symphony Part III (Redemption)
That's it for now...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really excited about this album. I reckon it'll be amazing but I guess it's impossible to tell until it's released.
I'm yet to hear all of It's Blitz. I'll definently have to fix that.

music=love said...

Yeah I imagine a lot of people are psyched about this one!!!!! You must hear the whole of It's Blitz incl. the bonus tracks which are mostly acoustic but still FAB.

Anonymous said...

The album cover is online now :) I like it...

music=love said...

Yeah I put it up....I love it though I've loved all their cover art