Thursday, July 23, 2009

2009 Album Releases: PEARL JAM - BACKSPACER

Grunge rockers Pearl Jam release their 9th album Backspacer on September 20th. This should be a good one and may I say how FRICKING AWESOME the cover art is, it may just be the best this year and it's not really the official cover. The first single will be 'The Fixer' and the tracklisting is as follows...

1. Gonna See My Friend
2. Got Some
3. The Fixer
4. Johnny Guitar
5. Just Breathe
6. Amongst the Waves
7. Unthought Known
8. Supersonic
9. Speed of Sound
10. Force of Nature
11. The End

It also looks like it pays to pre-order through the band's website as you get different packaging which if you're a hardcore fan like myself you'll love. Ordering mine next week!! Other than that you can listen to 'The Fixer' here and get the latest news on when and where they will be touring for the remainder of the year. It looks they will be Down Under in November this year so that's something for me to look forward to. Will definitely be attempting to get to one of their shows.

Also, I'd just like to say sorry about the distinct lack of posts but its getting harder to do with my job at the moment but I'm going to trial setting aside some time towards the end of the week to blog so you get multiple posts. Who knows if this will work so please be patient!!

See ya later alligators...

No comments: