Saturday, August 1, 2009

U2 I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight

Please please check this video out from U2's 360 Tour it's UNBELIEVABLE! This just proves that the lads have still got it. The stage design is amazing and they keep doing it over and over again with a show that no one has ever seen before. I mean the progression is staggering from ZooTV to Popmart to Elevation to Vertigo to THIS...bloody hell. They still have the most innovative live shows amongs any band anywhere in the world and manage to put on a rocking show too.

I really hope this turns out to be the official video for this single it's their best concert video yet. Sorry it is linked here as their official site won't let me embed it. Just follow the links its the Live from Barcelona one...enjoy

I'm really hoping this tour comes here but I seriously doubt it. However, there are some amazing videos on the net that make you feel like you are there which is a small consolation. This YT video channel is particulary good. I wish I had the time and could afford to follow U2 around on a world tour when I win lotto that is what I'll do...hehehe

U2006com's Channel

No comments: