Monday, May 4, 2009

No Doubt Reunited On The Today Show

No Doubt have have finally returned for their first televised performance in 5 years on the Today Show. I feel a great affinity for this band as they were a part of the soundtrack to my teenage years and one of the few rock bands with a female lead singer that really held her own. On the Today Show they performed old hits 'Spiderwebs', 'Don't Speak' and 'It's My Life' which definitely made me feel all warm and gooey inside and you can get the same feeling by viewing these videos.







Also, the band will be appearing in an episode of Gossip Girl and will be on American Idol May 6th. Check it out live if you can but I'm sure it will be all over the net soon after so no need to worry about missing them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a bit strange to see Gwen Stefani without the harujuku girls!
Do you reckon there's any chance of an Australian Tour?

music=love said...

I know it is a bit weird seeing her with the band again. I doubt they will tour here until they release their new album and that isn't due until sometime in 2010.

Yahya said...

aahhh...Gwen is back with No Doubt! Love them. I got to know this when they were performing live at the Kodak Theatre stage in american idol. I hope they tour to Singapore.

music=love said...

It's good to see more fans of Gwen in No Doubt rather than Gwen the solo artist. I hope they tour Singapore too as they are more likely to come to Australia then.