Thursday, February 19, 2009

U2 @ Brit Awards

I thought I would link all of you to U2's performance at the Brit Awards.
The band opened the show in a similar fashion to their performance at the Grammys. This was better than the Grammys in terms of sound quality and Bono's voice sounded better particularly. So here it is...


Also, the band's album was leaked by Universal Australia online. The website was selling the whole album for a few hrs. Even though it was only there for a little while the damage had already been done as it is now appearing on file sharing and YouTube etc... In all honesty I can't deny that I haven't heard a few songs too but I won't review it until I do my usual listening ritual when I get a new record (this applies to most of the albums I buy). If you're curious this involves...
#1 listening to the whole album straight through without anything
#2 Going through each song again and jot a few notes (less is more)
#3 Go away for a while (a day or so) and listen again
#4 Finalise review!
Cheers guys!

No comments: