Sunday, November 8, 2009

Summer Festivals: Good Vibrations 2010 Lineup



So the weather is better and that means it's that time of year, the release of 2010 Summer Festival dates and lineups. The BDO has already had its first and I decided not to go because there aren't enough bands I wanted to see to warrant the high price of tickets. However, Good Vibrations is looking like a better option for me. I've always assumed that Good Vibrations is a more dance festival and I think it still is mainly but considering the lineup for 2010 I am seriously considering.

Now on to the all important dates:

Sat February 13th - Sydney, Centennial Park
Sun February 14th - Perth, Claremont Showgrounds
Sat February 20th - Gold Coast, Parklands Showgrounds
Sun February 21st - Melbourne, The Nursery Flemington Racecourse

Tickets are on sale now and are $139 for General admin and $199 for a VIP tix. By the way, I have no idea what a VIP ticket includes. Please note there are booking fees when booking online. I'm not sure if you can buy them at a licenced outlet.

LINEUP!!!!
The Killers
Basement Jaxx
Gossip
Friendly Fires
Salt-N-Pepa
Art vs Science
Armand Van Helden
Busta Rhymes
Gym Class Heroes
+ a whole host of others

See here to buy tickets if you are convinced.

This is looking pretty good right now and I have to go to at least one music festival this year...its an Aussie tradition so what's it going to be?? Any advice fellow music lovers...

Will update when further acts are announced.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never really looked into Good Vibes because it has always been such a dance focused festival, but the line-up actually looks really good this year.
Laneway also looks quite good, even if isn't held in a laneway next year.