Sunday, November 8, 2009

2009 Album Releases: ECHO & THE BUNNYMEN - THE FOUNTAIN

In the past I remembered writing about Echo & the Bunnymen's 11th studio album, The Fountain. I have not actually listened to it yet but I have heard mix reviews about it. I hate reading the reviews before I have had a chance to listen so I think my perspective on it has already been somewhat tarnished. Oh well...let's hope I don't take MOJO's pespective as they have described it as an album of "...middle aged pop-rock".

It also did not shoot up the charts as many expected it to but have a listen to their first single 'Think I Need It Too' below and make your own judgement because I actually like quite like it.





The official tracklisting is pretty close to what I was given and posted in July.
  1. Think I Need It Too
  2. Forgotten Fields
  3. Do You Know Who I Am?
  4. Shroud of Turin
  5. Life Of a Thousand Crimes
  6. The Fountain
  7. Everlasting Neverendless
  8. Proxy
  9. Drivetime
  10. The Idolness of Gods

No comments: