Sunday, March 8, 2009

U2 at David Letterman, GMA & BBC

So...U2 have been on a massive promo campaign and they have been performing on rooftops, tv shows and doing random comedy sketches. Well most of it is over now so I can accumulate all the videos available and let you view them all in one go. I advise you all to check out the band on David Letterman as their performances are top notch and it gives you a hint on how the new songs will work live. I think 'Magnificent' was unbelievable and now I actually really like 'I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight' after hearing it live.

David Letterman

Night 1- Breathe


Night 2- Magnificent


Night 3- I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight


Night 4- Beautiful Day


Night 5- Get On Your Boots


GMA-Fordham University

Part 1- Get On Your Boots and Magnificent


Part 2- I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight


Interview


Part 3- Beautiful Day


BBC Rooftop Gig

Part 1- Get On Your Boots


Part 2- Magnificent


Part 3- Vertigo


Part 4- Beautiful Day


Ok, that is all for now. Also, so there has been a lot of U2 but it should die down after I have my review up. Also, look out for a review of Bat For Lashes latest.

Loz

No comments: