Tuesday, January 26, 2010

2010 Album Releases: GOLDFRAPP - HEAD FIRST


One of my fave electronic bands Goldfrapp release their fifth album Head First on March 22nd 2010. This record will continue their trend with synth-based pop and will differentiate itself from their last release Seventh Tree which was much more folk with sythesizers in there as well. I love Alison's vocals I think she can really bring it and if any of you love Lady Gaga and La Roux it is compulsory listening that you get Goldfrapp's Supernature. Love it, love it!!!

The first single is 'Rocket' and will be officially released on March 8th and apparently you can buy it on Itunes already and it has been leaked on Youtube but I can't seem to find it anywhere. If anyone has it please post the link in the comments, I would be forever grateful.

Tracklisting:
1. Rocket
2. Believer
3. Alive
4. Dreaming
5. Head First
6. Hunt
7. Shiny and Warm
8. I Wanna Life
9. Voicething

This is the first album for 2010 that has me super excited. Also, just a little note that I forgot to add Bat For Lashes 'Two Suns' on my Albums of 2009. An unfortunate error that I really should rectify because it deserves to be there!

No comments: