Sunday, January 18, 2009

U2's No Line on the Horizon Album Cover and Track Listing

So fellow music lovers here is the new album cover for U2's No Line on the Horizon as discussed in preview post. The artwork comes from Japanese artist and photographer Hiroshi Sugimoto. I think this rates so much higher than How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb. I like not having the band on the cover and its simple which I always favour in art anyways. I think this is one of their best but still doesn't rate to War, Boy or the Best of.. albums.



The track listing is as follows (according to U2.com)

1. No Line On The Horizon
2. Magnificent
3. Moment of Surrender
4. Unknown Caller
5. I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight
6. Get On Your Boots
7. Stand Up Comedy
8. Fez – Being Born
9. White As Snow
10. Breathe
11. Cedars Of Lebanon

As you can probably guess I am a huge U2 fan I don't pretend that a lot of this blog might focus on them at least until the album is released and I can review the album in full. I will review the single "Get On Your Boots" on Mon or Tues depending if its streamed live from Irish radio.

Well thats it for new so will update soon...

No comments: